Senior Sales Manager, Regional
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Citi, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 1.8 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and as one of Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to work.
We are headquartered in New York with offices in London, San Francisco and Singapore. And we have over 500 employees and are growing!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience selling, renewing and expanding SaaS solutions to clients in a variety of different verticals. In addition, candidates should have at least 8+ years overall industry experience. Ideally, this experience will include collaboration with Customer Success and Marketing/Sales Enablement teams and input into the lead generation process.
You will work with Braze’s high growth potential clients to ensure they are maximising value from technology and services in order to develop and grow the relationship. This is an opportunity to bring your skills as a consultant, business analyst, project manager and sales professional to work with leading global brands and expand your knowledge of cross-channel consumer engagement, mobile marketing automation, APIs and analytics.
This is a field sales role that routinely requires travel for onsite customer engagement, resulting in a majority of time spent out of the office meeting with and selling to existing customers.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant closing role
- Drive, determination and accountability
- Background in SaaS sales for Mobile and/or Marketing Technology
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand-up presentation skills, with experience of presenting value propositions to executive teams
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Keynote
- Prior experience with salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline
- Excellent organisational skills and time management abilities
- The ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Proven ability to quickly get up to speed on new cloud apps and tools
- A proven networker in your daily life
- Up-to-date on digital trends, especially in the mobile, web and email space
- Proven success navigating large organizations and the ability to quickly identify decision makers and the decision-making process for large, global brands
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus
- Fluency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese is a plus
- Achieve quarterly net new and retention revenue targets
- Consistently generate robust pipeline in support of these targets
- Develop commercial relationships in order to increase Braze utilization and value
- Effectively communicate customer feedback to the Braze product team.
- Cross-department collaboration, including but not limited to Success, Sales, RevOps, Product, Legal and Marketing
- Coordinate resources to drive feature adoption
- Excellent Product knowledge
- Pro-actively analyze customer product usage and identify growth opportunities
- Work with Success & Onboarding managers and other technical partners to seamlessly transition clients from pre-sales, through onboarding and into ongoing Service usage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.