Senior Sales Manager
Park Hotel Clarke Quay| Date Posted: 13-May-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To be responsible for maximizing the business opportunities within the defined sales territory.
- To implement all aspects of sales related activities such as planning, monitoring and measuring all customers within the defined territory.
- To be fully conversant with all products within the group. To manage a portfolio of clients within a designated market segments and to seek business for all hotels. To establish a network of contacts with the sales colleagues in Singapore for business opportunities.
- To be involved in all sales related activities like participation in sales roadshow/blitzes and attendance in trade function, trade shows and promotions as directed. To put into motion all sales leads and organize hotel and facilities familiarization tours for clients and potential customers. To implement programmes to win continued customer’s loyalty.
- To develop productive sales relationship with all customers and potential customers. To manage key accounts effectively.
- To prepare sales reports for the Director of Sales
- To assist the Director of Sales in preparing the annual sales budget for management approval. To implement the sales budget upon approval.
- To assist the Director of Sales in exercising all reasonable care in safeguarding the hotel’s propriety information.
- Any other suitable tasks as and when assigned by Director of Sales
Park Hotel Clarke Quay