Senior Sales Manager
Dun & Bradstreet (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 1-Sep-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Manage recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through sourcing, negotiating and winning corporate accounts to generate effective revenue.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve assigned revenue and profit targets.
- Identify and present relevant business solutions to meet the corporate client’s requirements / budget.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with corporate clients and personnel within the organization.
- Minimum 3 years’ of corporate sales experience.
- Possess leadership qualities in managing people.
- Proven sales track record.
- Able to communicate fluently and confidently.
- Strong planning, presenting and report writing skills
- Strong desire to succeed and achieve results.
- It is imperative that you possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as presentation skills, good analytical skills, be motivated with strong entrepreneurial drive to achieve and excel.
Dun & Bradstreet (Singapore) Pte Ltd