Senior/ Sales Manager
Park Hotel Alexandra| Date Posted: 28-Jun-2019
Manager, Senior Manager
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To be responsible for the management of a portfolio of clients within a designated sales territory and/or market segment/s.
- To be fully conversant with all products within the group. To manage a portfolio of clients within a designated market segments and to seek business for all hotels. To establish a network of contacts with the sales colleagues in Singapore for business opportunities. To keep close touch with market and advise Director of Sales/Assistant Director of Sales regarding competitive pricing, promotion, products, etc.
- To be involved in all sales related activities like participation in sales roadshow/blitzes and attendance in trade function, trade shows and promotions as directed. To put into motion all sales leads and organize hotel and facilities familiarization tours for clients and potential customers. To implement programmes to win continued customer’s loyalty.
- To develop productive sales relationship with all customers and potential customers. To manage key accounts effectively.
- To prepare sales reports for the Director of Sales/Assistant Director of Sales.
- To assist the Director of Sales/Assistant Director of Sales in preparing the annual sales budget for management approval. To implement the sales budget upon approval.
- To actively participate in performance development review (PDR) discussions with the Director of Sales/Assistant Director of Sales. To provide feedback on training requirements to sharpen sales ability.
- To assist the Director of Sales/Assistant Director of Sales in exercising all reasonable care in safeguarding the hotel’s propriety information.
Park Hotel Alexandra