Senior Sales Engineer (Measurement / Instrumentation Systems)
- Expand business coverage in Semiconductor companies.
- Able to manage and harmonise pressure arising from yield and uptime focused customer base.
- Maintain and grow customer base ranging from large multi-national accounts to smaller privately owned entities
- Manage complex sales with ability to sell across multiple levels within accounts
- Plan and execute sales efforts to meet or exceed corporate sales and revenue goals
- Identify, quantify and develop new opportunities through prospecting and networking
- Develop and facilitate close relationships with key customers
- Develop and maintain accurate account records, action plans, and sales forecasts
- Manage time and travel schedules to achieve maximum sales coverage effectively
- Perform and coordinate instrument demonstrations to gain customer confidence
- Use and maintain CRM account and opportunity records
- Keep management informed with regular reports on planned activities, account trends, economic conditions and competitive activities
- Share insights on new product or service opportunities based on continuous customer interactions and relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science. An advanced degree or MBA is a plus
- 5+ years direct instrumentation sales experience into the semiconductor market
- Strong technical background
- Competency with customer relationship management tools (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience with structured sales techniques such as Miller Heiman
- Key account management experience preferred
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16896
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD