Senior/Sales Engineer (HVAC, MNC, up to $6000)
My Client is a leading player providing HVAC/ACMV solutions and is on the lookout for a sales engineer to meet and expand their business needs.
- Achieving relevant sales target.
- Attend to customer’s inquiries and tenders.
- Select appropriate products and applications.
- Quotation preparation.
- Constant monitoring of upcoming projects and the opportunity for Company
- Marketing & selling of Company products in Singapore & other SE Asian countries
- Develop key accounts by regular visit & presentation to End clients/consultants and get Company products approved and listed.
- Preparation of technical submittals and arranging approvals from consultants/ end-user.
- Prepare/update project list & prepare a database on competitors and their products/movement on a continuous basis.
- Develop business strategy together with team members & periodic action plan to meet the budget.
- Prepare reports, targets, rolling forecast, achievements for submission to top management.
- Co-ordination with Project Team for the aftersales market, payment collection, etc.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree or minimum Diploma related to discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HVAC product sales, a candidate with experience in selling AHU will have added advantage.
- Good presentation and communication skills. Comfortable in communicating complex and technical information.
- A resilient individual who can work through difficult problems and develop strategies to improve the situation and avoid repeat scenarios.
- Self-starter who can work on his/her own initiative, capable of balancing a demanding workload through effective prioritization and completing work requirements quickly and accurately.
- Flexible approach and strong team working capabilities, prepared to support colleagues in the achievement of Company priorities and objectives.
- Willingness and aptitude to continue personal development activities, developing technical awareness and product/application knowledge.
- A strong communicator with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Some travel is expected in this role which will require the person to work beyond the normal hours of duty.
- Ability to hold high-level discussions with clients and customers and negotiate pricing and terms to ensure the best outcome for the business.
- Experience in Data centre, Crac unit sales, HVAC in Pharma/ Clean room/Hygiene application experience a plus.
- AHU sales experience in local market/ proven track record & willing to work in Data centre HVAC sales.
- The successful candidate can expect a competitive remuneration and fringe benefits package. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246 Tel: 6671 9886 Fax: 6536 7890
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd