Senior Sales Engineer (Electronics)
Working Hours: 5 days Office Hours
Industry: Precision instrumentation and control (UK MNC)
Salary Range: Up to $7000
- To continue and accelerate our growth in Singapore for Electronics Division providing, high performance monitoring solutions to the Semiconductor, LED, Aerospace and Electro-Optics markets.
- Expand coverage in Semiconductor companies.
- Able to manage and harmonise pressure arising from yield and uptime focused customer base
- Maintain and grow customer base ranging from large multi-national accounts to smaller privately owned entities
- Manage complex sales with ability to sell across multiple levels within accounts
- Plan and execute sales efforts to meet or exceed corporate sales and revenue goal
- Identify, quantify and develop new opportunities through prospecting and networking
- Develop and facilitate close relationships with key customers
- Develop and maintain accurate account records, action plans, and sales forecasts
- Manage time and travel schedules to achieve maximum sales coverage effectively
- Perform and coordinate instrument demonstrations to gain customer confidence
- Use and maintain CRM account and opportunity records
- Keep management informed with regular reports on planned activities, account trends, economic conditions and competitive activities
- Share insights on new product or service opportunities based on continuous customer interactions and relationships
- Perform other related duties as assigned relating to Kaizen
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science.
- Minimum 5 years direct instrumentation sales experience into the semiconductor market
- Strong technical background
- Competency with customer relationship management tools (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience with structured sales techniques (Miller Heiman experience helpful)
- Key account management experience preferred
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Job ID: V4YWWR
People Profilers Pte Ltd, Tel: 6950 9749
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1872037
Posting Personnel: Shona Heng Yun Wen
People Profilers Pte Ltd