Senior Sales Director
- Lead a commercial organization consisting of sales, application engineering and customer service to achieve consistent growth and the annual sales target.
- Conduct market assessment to identify and prioritize potential markets/customers.
- Harvest and hunt via value selling and value engineering - install and drive robust processes to manage existing business AND add new business.
- Coordinate with USA/Europe commercial team to support ongoing and New Business Development projects and other initiatives aiming to expand business.
- Develop strong customer relationships with all levels including the senior level of key strategic accounts.
- Develop accurate bookings and sales forecasts.
- Ensure that the account receivables (AR/DSO) are kept on or below the level defined by the payment terms in the commercial agreement.
- Coach talent and develop the sales organization into a metric and process driven team with repeatable best practices.
- Positive teaming with Operations, Finance, HR, Engineering and Greater China sales team. Maintain a strong relationship with all functions to support the relentless drive for growth and sales strategy execution.
- Develop a 1,3, 5 years' growth plan, refresh annually.
- Other jobs assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, mechanical engineering education preferred.
- 20+ years of successful track record in sales & marketing with 10+ year in senior leaders' role;
- Experience selling to consumer electronics and datacom industries directly and via distributors.
- Experience in dealing with OEM and contractor manufacturers.
- Experience in managing technical selling / design-in with technical aptitude.
- Senior position but hands-on and willing to work extended hours. Strategic and operational thinking.
- Financial Acumen as Data driver.
- Self-motivated, eager to achieve goals, target oriented management style that balances both the achievement of strategic long-term goals with short term target achievement.
- Professional skill on MS office and English skill both written and oral.
- Executive presence with Entrepreneur habit, self-confident, humble and able to hand pressure.
- High intellect with loyalty track record, international perspective.
- Good interpersonal communication skill to talk to people on all hierarchy levels; able to build relationships to influence decision making and manage conflict.
- Willingness to travel intensively.
- Must have impeccable integrity - being transparent with both good and bad news.
- Demonstrated experience leading and coaching high performance sales teams.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
Interested candidates may also apply or write in to CS Chua, EA 12C6130/ R1548619 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd