Senior Sales & Banquet Administrator
Report to Sales & Marketing Manager and is the main person to ensure seamless transition from sales to banquet department. He/she is required to ensure event information reaches all department timely with no miscommunication.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities
Sales & Banquet
- To update and keep track sales and banquet staff daily movement and update human resource department. (e.g. sales and banquet roster update)
- To lead department ad-hoc gathering such as fruit days preparation
- To co-ordinate and write basic (daily items) ITQ requisition for sales and banquet related items.
- To check and highlight man-power allocation telly with event and tear over requirements.
- To keep track event order are deliver by the sales person to the banquet department based on stipulated timing.
- Prepare all typed materials like proposals, contracts, change forms and all other inter-departmental forms accurately.
- Close daily nets and visa machine upload digital signage, carpark co-ordination, menu inserts, phone call enquires.
- To generate timely and accurate weekly 12 days forecast, lead generation meeting materials, monthly KPI, course updates and half yearly DSTA data.
- Handle phone call and walk in when needed, take down messages and check on venues availability.
- Prepare and inventory control of corporate, wedding and private function sales kits, sales and marketing materials and gifts
- To manage club and vendors booking via the Face system
- Provide logistic support to the sales and marketing events if require
- Rotational Saturday duty among the sales and marketing team
- Perform any other duties that are assigned by your Manager
- Track feedbacks from face, customer survey from corporate comm and drive the discussion and ensure suggestion and action are executed.
- To start, consolidate and clean up corporate, SAF and private function data through present data, leads, event hosted and name cards collection areas.
- To co-ordinate in the update of website and replenish of poster within the club.
- To co-ordinate in tie up and collaboration.
- To compile yearly pricing, promotions, competition and surrounding developments by potential competitors.
- Assist in the execution of activities such as photo shoot, video creation and events
- Track the effectiveness of marketing activities in relation to cost and data collected.
- Assist Sales and Marketing Team in updating all database information, consolidating information, compiling reports when needed
- Reply to all banquet e-mails enquires with a proposal
- Source for ad hoc gifts for corporate clients and wedding favours for wedding couple
- Maintain sales and marketing photography library
- Co-ordinate and work with in-house designer and copywriter on drafted marketing materials and ensure timely loading of details within stipulated deadlines.
- Assist in e-mail blast via potential client.
- Source monthly database (new clients by industry), market THE CHEVRONS through telemarketing and arrange for off or on-site visit for salesperson to meet up
- Co-ordinate collaboration and tie up project or deals with involved party.
- To receive linen, keep track of linen movement and costing.
- Work closely with head of banquet to ensure part-timer cost has been cost effective and serviced both clients and Club needs.
- To keep track and consolidate OT and part-timer cost by the months.
- To monitor and ensure kitchen cleaning is done after each event.
- To monitor monthly carpet cleaning, store upkeeping and monthly beverage closing.
- To ensure bi annual banquet inventory is done by banquet team.
- To ensure pest control perform routine check at the kitchen and function room.
- To apply for NEA licensing and ensure full time banquet staff follow through stringent HACCP procedure require by NEA.
- To schedule for operable wall and decorative light maintenance.
- Assist in the sourcing of banquet part-timers and make arrangement for event.
- Any other job related to banqueting assigned by Sales and marketing manager.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- At least Diploma in Hotel Management/Diploma in procurement or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in sales and/or operation
- Must possess WSQ Basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
- Team player with pleasant personality and service oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task, results-oriented, independent, creative and resourceful.
The SAF Warrant Officers And Specialists Club