Senior Safety / EHS Engineer (Chemical MNC/ Jurong Island)
- Maintain and lead company EHS activity (daily, SDM)
- Provide continuous improvement for EHS culture, activity.
- Arrangement and follow-up for external requirement, site visit and license such as SCDF, MOM, NEA, PUB, JTC and so on
- Maintain ISO, SS system including updating activity, arranging and leading audit e.g. ISO14K, SS506(SS651)
- Arrange and follow MHD-MHI requirement and audit.
- Assist some activity (Preparation of Energy Report for ECA submission and GHG emission report & water efficiency report for PUB)
- Check company activity on viewpoint of EHS.
- Lead Management Review for Safety and Environmental Management system.
- Support to implement Functional Safety Management System.
- Support to implementation of ISO 50001 EnMS
- Provide assistance to EHS Manager and the Management
- Possess Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field
- Strong knowledge and experience of ISO14001, SS506(SS651)
- Working experiences in Chemical industry EHS field for minimum 4-5 years
- Possess Fire Safety Certificate
- Qualify for Senior FSM
- Good communication with all level and function within the organization and good organized person
- Possess Safety officer license (Preferable
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16560
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD