Senior / RF Design Engineer (microwave/millimeter-wave)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as microwave and millimeter-wave circuit design expertise.
- Lead and drive the team to excel in product developed in RF perspectives.
- Ensure successful transfer of design from Engineering to Manufacturing
- RF circuit design, simulation, prototyping and testing for frequencies ranging from 1 to 30GHz
- RF circuit layout and drafting
- Documentation of product test procedures
- Follow new technology and research developments in academics
- Follow new products and developments of competitors
- Bachelor Degree Qualified in relevant discipline & 2-5 years of working experience as RF Design Engineer
- Solid design experience of microwave circuits. Preferred past experience with block up-converter, block down-converter, low-noise amplifier, power amplifier or filter.
- Good knowledge of simulation tools. Preferred knowledge with Ansys HFSS, AWR Microwave Office, LTSpice.
- Strong skills with test equipment.
- Able to work with overseas partners in multiple time-zones
- Good understand of manufacturing documentation (Bill of Materials, Assembly Drawings, PCB files)
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 15817
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD