Senior Retrofit Sales Engineer (Pumps/ SEA role/ Coordination) CVT 060705
✲Pump Industry (Oil and Gas MNCs)
✲Basic Salary: $3800 - $6200(Company provides Bonus and other benefits!)
** Salary commensurate with experience
✲5 days’ work week, Office Hours
✲West area – Transportation Provided
- Engaged in identifying opportunities for Retrofits and upgrades
- Construct strategic plan for contributing sales growth with the strategic plan
- Responsible for driving initiatives within nominated sales territory to promote the identification of retrofit and re-rate opportunities
- Main contact person for Retrofit enquiries and sales related activities for appointed region
- Come alongside the Head of Retrofits with development of the overall regional improvement plan, sales plan etc.
- Ensure application of company sales and commercial policies, procedures, codes of conduct and best practice guidelines
- Review tenders and support overall tender process and creation of standard retrofit tenders
- Ensure that handover meetings and documentation are effective and result in a smooth transition from pre to post order status
- Attendance at sales meetings and ensure that all relevant information from assigned area is available for the sales team
- Proactively engage and support company initiatives designed to promote a culture of safe working, environmental protection and continual improvement.
- Actively promote Retrofits though social media and other peer platforms – internally and externally
- Degree in Mechanical engineering or its equivalent
- 2 - 7 Years of relevant experience within related pump industry
- Travelling – at least 50%
- Experience of implementing sales strategy
- Knowledge of Retrofit Sales and general pump upgrades
Thank you for viewing, please do not hesitate to call or email us for more information.
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries and notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang / Lim Jia Ying / Vera Tan)
Registration Number: R1102123/ R1549375/ R1767480
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.