Senior Restaurant Manager
Creative Eateries| Date Posted: 1-Apr-2019
Experienced, Senior Manager
'A' Levels, Diploma
This position is responsible for the planning and direction of the workers and resources of the restaurant for the efficient, well-prepared, and profitable service of food and beverages.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting Operations Manager to work with chefs and other personnel to plan menus that are flavorful and popular with customers. Work with chefs for efficient provisioning and purchasing of supplies. Estimate food and beverage costs. Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste. Perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high quality of preparation and service.
- To hit all financial targets
- To lead the team on each shift and ensure the company service standards are upheld
- Assisting Operations Manager to work with other management personnel to plan marketing, advertising, and any special restaurant functions.
- Direct hiring, training, and scheduling of food service personnel
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service
- Ensure proper working condition of all outlet equipment and prepare equipment defect rlist
- Prepare checks that itemise and total meal costs using Point of Sales system
- Ensure sufficient stocks supplies in restaurant for smooth operation
- Supervise the operations of at least two restaurants and above
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Min Diploma or equivalent to at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Passionate in providing excellent management and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in a team