Senior Research Manager (Media & Communication Research)
Disengaged at work because of frequent restructurings, high-stress level, or just excessive overtime? If you are thinking about a change, this role might be of interest.
This growing boutique research practice does have something to offer, particularly if you are interested in more work-life-harmony or simply a shift away from typical consumer research. The work on offer is an opportunity to start a new team, specializing in media & communication research.
As the first hire of the new department, you report into the Director and work on expanding the firm’s research capabilities. Your work covers both the strategic and hands-on aspect of the work, that broadly covers client engagement, designing study, proposal development down to execution.
In the early stage, your work is rather independent (with some support) and direct staff management responsibilities can come later.
What are the requirements?
- Relevant experience in a research agency environment
- Research expertise into the area of media, communications or brand; with direct people management experience
- Singapore citizenship
What is on offer?
- Reasonably competitive base package with attractive bonuses
- Opportunity in developing business, with plenty of room for contribution and new ideas
- Stability at management level and a good degree of work-life-harmony
Now, if the above resonates with you, or please apply by sending your full resume to Jeeleck at [Click Here to Email Your Resume], or contact him at +65 6631 8570.
If it doesn’t exactly sound like a match at this point, but you would like to have a conversation for other opportunities – let’s chat!
Fred Recruitment Pte Ltd (Recruitment Firm)