Senior Research Engineer (Life Science / Up to $9k)
Salary: Up to $9k
My client is in the life sciences industry. They are a MNC with several offices worldwide.
- Start from the design, development, building and qualifying of various lab instruments, the major focus is in Sample Preparation equipment including our featured FastPrep family (homogenizer).
- Develop and fabricate test equipment in line with test specifications under the direction and guidance of direct supervisor.
- Execute tests using test equipment that measures temperature, electricity, light, flow, pressure, strain, force, distance, time, noise, weight etc.
- Collect and analyze test data/results, document results and outcomes.
- Support the design and fabrication/assembly of both working and visual prototype models. Materials include foam, plastics, and various metals.
- Analyze equipment failures and factory work stoppage problems and provide solutions
- Fabricates, repairs, improves designs of and constructs mechanical and electro-mechanical equipment
- Coordinate with outside calibration vendors effectively
- Maintains detailed and up to date test data in laboratory notebook and active test logs
- Support manufacturing ramp up, and design transfer during product development
- Master's Degree and above in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years of hands-on Mechanical and Electrical experience.
- Possess broad base of knowledge with understanding and skills in the following areas: Electrical, Fabrication, Tool Making, Machining.
- Must be proficient in the use of machine shop equipment and all hand tools including saws, sanders, drills, grinders, press, brake, shear, lathe, milling machine.
- Able to operate test equipment that measures temperature, electricity, light, flow, pressure, strain, force, distance, time, noise and weight.
- Can work from prints, sketches, written and verbal instructions.
- Reads wiring/electrical and piping schematics and engineering drawings.
- Electrical experience/training in use of and design of AC and DC circuits.
- Piping experience and ability to use electrical test equipment and measuring tools necessary.
- Self-motivated, team player with excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Experience and knowledge of the following areas preferred:
- Rapid Prototyping
- Testing and Design Controls
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Expecting Salary
2) Date Available
3) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Angela Win Myint
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0857
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg no. R1984514
Job ID: YRYVX9
People Profilers Pte Ltd