Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive - UP TO $9k +++
- Manages interface with Affiliate/Agency for key projects/issues, including direct/indirect negotiation with regulatory agencies.
- Implements regulatory strategies for assigned projects for countries in JAPAC region and area commercial priorities in conjunction with the Global Regulatory Lead
- Represents the JAPAC regulatory function at sub-teams or client group meetings to present regulatory requirements or provide strategic input for the registration of products.
- Assesses scientific data provided by specialist units for registration purposes against JAPAC national and regional regulatory/clinical requirements, identifying gaps and developing mitigation strategies to address gaps.
- Min degree in pharmacy, pharmacology, biology or related subject. and above
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Regulatory
- Able to start immediately or within short period
Interested applicants, please email a copy of your resume in MS Word Format to:
Whatsapp: 9666 7710 with resume
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
EA Personnel No: R2095121
EA Personnel Name: Cindy Wong Xin Yi
Company EA Registration Number: Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd