Senior Regional Payroll Specialist (US MNC, up to $7000)
- To ensure the accuracy of the payroll information required to compensate employees in compliance with federal, territorial, state and local regulations. Disseminate information to our internal and external clients.
- Evaluates source documents, prepares and enters payroll data, transmits and downloads to/from service Bureau/Group payroll provider.
- Audits payroll transactions prior to processing to ensure accuracy
- Distribute payroll and employee correspondence.
- Utilization of hours collection systems to properly coordinate hourly/project employee hours collection
- Coordination of Expatriate tax program, advances, settlements, with recording, reconciliation and reporting to Payroll Manager.
- Reviews completed payroll processing information to identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Prepares and processes multiple countries payroll administration including Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan, India
- Prepares output file for delivery to accounting for purposes of recording payroll journal entries in General Ledger.
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in any related field
- Min 5 years of regional payroll experience in MNC
- Operational understanding of computerized accounting systems, service bureau, human resources software and electronic spreadsheets. ADP system experience is preferred.
- Proficient data management skills required involving various systems and interface programs, including creating and of generating reports or files for input to other systems for distribution.
- Must have effective interpersonal and communication capabilities, working in a confidential environment.
- Self-motivated and positive thinking and quick learning, strong attention to details.
- At least 5 years consistency experience in big multinational company or SSC, customer service experience is a plus.
- Familiar with local tax regulations.is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Analytical skills with logical and strong attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317 Tel: 6950 9748
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376
People Profilers Pte Ltd