Senior Recruitment Manager
- Develop and lead the recruiting team to deliver full spectrum of recruiting activities to address growing talent needs in Singapore and regional office
- Provide consultation to Senior management and peers, act as a key enabler for the global recruiting
- Establish and lead strategic partnerships with vendors/institutions and government agencies to promote and drive talent attraction programs
- Govern Recruiting Programs and Policies
- Ensure adherence to company policies and statutory compliances
- Support and Drive Continuous Improvement
- 10+ years experience in human resources practices, managing large-scale or complex talent acquisition projects/programs
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- Some experience in Executive Search will be advantageous
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd