GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD| Date Posted: 2-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3051|EA Personal Registration No: R1658947
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
SENIOR / RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS
- Manage the entire recruitment process from mid to senior-level management positions
- Assist each client in job scoping by understanding their corporate culture, objectives and business structures.
- Perform candidate screening and matching to clients’ job requirements
- Conduct interviews and recommend potential candidate profiles to prospective clients.
- Placement of job advertisements
- Provide prompt and professional services to existing and new clients and be responsible for generating sales revenue and business development activities.
- Ensure adherence to all administrative procedures and that all reporting systems are kept up to date
- Tertiary education with passion to fulfill more than a job
- Ability to work independently with a high level of motivation and a positive mindset
- Very sales oriented personality and is a great self motivator
- Good experience in retaining existing clients and growing new clients
- Good business decision making and knowledge
- Good influencing skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Responsible and take ownership of your work
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD