Senior / Radiographer
Radiographer x 3 (Hospital/Clinic)
- Multiple modalities exposure
- New department setup
- Senior Radiographer roles available
A local based healthcare provider with both hospital and specialist clinics platform focusing on patient care is currently in the process of expanding the Radiology department, and as such hiring Radiographers to join their team.
Incumbents will be reporting to the Head of Department as part of a large team to cover across one or several modalities (X-Ray, Ultrasound, MRI, CT Scan, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Cardiac Angiography, etc). Additionally, the Radiographers will be tasked to assist in mentoring student & junior radiographers.
Successful candidates can expect to be exposed to a wide range of patient presentations with extensive learning & growth opportunities.
- Possess a Degree / Diploma in Radiography / Sonography
- At least 2 years working experience within the field
- Due to multiple vacancies available, we are open to a wide range of working experiences
- Candidates with more years of proven working experience will be considered for Senior Radiographer role. Likewise, for Junior Radiographers.
- Prior accreditation with AHPC (Allied Health Professions Council) a plus
- Good communicator with team player mentality
Interested applicants kindly use the apply button or send in your application in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. (EA: 18C9213 / R1984396.)
*We regret that due to potential volume of responses, not all candidates will be contacted.
Onyx SG Pte Ltd