Senior R&D Technician
Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
This job will be part of the Electronic Industrial Solutions Group, which provides test and measurement solutions across a broad set of electronic industrial end markets, focusing on high-growth applications in the automotive and energy industries, and measurement solutions for consumer electronics, education and manufacturing, as well as semiconductor parametric testing, nano-positioning metrology and material science. The group provides electronic design and test software, instruments, and systems used in the simulation, design, validation, manufacturing, installation and optimization of electronic equipment.
At Keysight, we help companies address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. We offer the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry, with advanced software to match. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to revolutionize electronic measurements and make a difference in the world.
Keysight Singapore Center of Excellence is expanding in the areas of next generation hardware and software used in electronic product design and test for customers around the world. We are looking for people with a desire to be at the leading edge of innovative test technologies and has passion for creating new innovations. In addition, you will have the opportunity to lead/participate in the development of projects in the area of cyber security, data analytic, test and measurement products.
With strong collaborations & partnerships with local universities here in Singapore, the center will attract top local graduates from computer science, artificial intelligence, systems programming and electrical/electronic/computer engineering schools.
- The successful candidate will be the Laboratory Manager who manage our Keysight laboratories located in Singapore.
- He/She has to be technically strong with good engineering judgement and are able to work with the field team to develop customer reference solution/demo using Keysight equipment.
- Contribute to R&D project development activities by managing the Tech Assistance Engineers to perform system testing on Keysight products.
- Manage a team of Tech Assistance Engineers.
- BEng/Dip in Electronic Engineering or related field.
- 2, 3 years of working experience in managing Test and Research laboratory.
- Knowledge of Keysight test and measurement equipment is highly preferred.
- Experience with mentoring, staffing and people development is an advantage.
- Experience with the NPI process, agile software development processes, and software lifecycles is an advantage.
- He or she should have good written and verbal communication skills in English
Keysight helps customers bring breakthrough electronic products and systems to market faster and at a lower cost. Keysight’s solutions go where the electronic signal goes, from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in the network. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, internet infrastructure, aerospace & defense, automotive, semiconductor and general electronics end markets.