Senior R&D Project Manager (Medical Research and POC)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 14-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
We are looking for talented R&D project manager for novel algorithm design control. The ideal candidate should have the ability to manage the process of algorithm research & proof-of-concept workflow. He or She should also have the ability to convert the high-level R&D project requests (from doctors, nurse, or other caregivers) into detailed design tasks and the corresponding management process.
- Own the R&D project vision, communicate efficiently with data scientists or cross departments.
- Manage algorithm research and its proof-of-concept:
- Understand caregivers (clinician, nurse, or other relevant caregiver) requests.
- Deliver indication of use and system requirements.
- Manage research, development and verification progress for algorithm prototypes.
- Characterize algorithm performance on FDA guidelines or regulations if necessary.
- Documentation which clearly explains how algorithms have been designed and verified.
- Proven experience working with caregivers for requirement management for medical algorithms.
- Proven experience in managing medical algorithm's research and its proof-of-concept.
- Degree or working experience in healthcare, life science, biomedical research or other similar domain.
- Degree or working experience in information technology, computer science, medical software or other similar domain.
- Familiar with the basic knowledge or techniques for medical algorithm R&D, such as bio-signal processing, machine learning, biostatistics etc.
- Familiar with the basic knowledge or techniques for working with caregivers, such as clinic trial design, fundamentals of physiology / pathology / pharmacology etc.
- Understanding general regulation / guideline for medical algorithm design is a plus, such as ISO 13485, ISO 14971, FDA 21 CFR Part 820, IEC 62304 etc.
- Excellent academic thinking and critical thinking.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536