Senior R&D Mechanical Design Engineer
- Responsible for the development of sub-assemblies, covering the complete design process from specification development, feasibility studies, analysis and FEA modeling, conceptual and detailed design using ProE, detail drawings, procurement of prototype parts, prototype testing, system integration, procedure development and hand-off to manufacturing.
- Performing analytical and experimental validation, optimization of challenging mechanisms and opto-mechanical designs. Leading small team to develop portion of the tool involving multiple opto-mechanical modules.
- Master's Level Degree with at least 10 years of experience; OR Doctorate (Academic) with at least 8 years of experience; OR Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 12 years of experience.
- Very strong mechanical engineering fundamentals, including design principles, machine elements, materials, and fabrication methods.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills in the structural, dynamic, thermal and fluid domains, and involving both first order calculations as well as FEA methods.
- Skilled at hands-on lab tests, automated data acquisition, and data analysis.
- Experience with 3D CAD, preferably ProEngineer.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16826
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD