Senior / R&D Engineer (Wireless – 3GPP/WLAN) at Panasonic R&D Center Singapore
Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 18-Jun-2018
Bachelor's / Honours
- Research and develop novel wireless communication techniques for cellular and/or wireless LAN system
- Publish papers / draft patents
- Give good technical presentations at international conferences
- Good Bachelor/Master/PhD degree in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with latest wireless standards for 3GPP Radio Access Network, and/or IEEE802.11 WLAN MAC and PHY
- Skills in simulation for wireless communication using C/C++, NS-3, MATLAB and/or other tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, good team player
- Willing to travel overseas
Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Panasonic Corporation is a worldwide leader in the development of diverse electronics technologies and solutions for customers in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, and B2B businesses. Celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2018, the company has expanded globally and now operates 495 subsidiaries and 91 associated companies worldwide, recording consolidated net sales of 7.343 trillion yen for the year ended March 31, 2017. Committed to pursuing new value through innovation across divisional lines, the company uses its technologies to create a better life and a better world for its customers. To learn more about Panasonic: http://www.panasonic.com/global.