Senior R&D Engineer
We are looking for a key player to drive and ensure world class top quality product through well controlled process and manufacturing flow, from material supplies to product deliveries.
- Be key driver to ensure improvement, qualification and implementation of new processes/products including changes and/or new product introduction, are in-line with the overall production performance enhancement targets.
- Support production line issues with appropriate and permanent corrective solution, as and when necessary.
- Client representative in improvement/R&D projects to secure value added results and efficient implementation.
- Work closely with process specialist/equipment/technologist and contribute to establish good product quality and specification.
- Support investment proposals and projects in order to utilize best available practice and competence.
- Support managements’ directives and projects as and when needed.
- Possesses excellent ability in project management, providing key milestone, timeline and execution, overseeing the completion of project on time.
- Responsible for development new cell processes or optimize existing processes in Solar cell Manufacturing.
- Work with external suppliers to bring in new materials or integrate new processes into the current cell processing line.
- Work on continuous improvement projects to improve the cell efficiency and cost of a solar cell.
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Materials / Chemical Engineering with at least 5-6 years experience
- Knowledge in product design environment.
- Knowledge of interpreting design intent for DFM and DFA
- Candidate will need to work with external suppliers to bring in new materials or integrate new processes into the current cell processing line.
- MUST able to communication in Mandarin as need to liaise with China suppliers
Interested applicant, please send your resume stating your current, expected salary and reasons for leaving each company.
Vision Manpower Pte Ltd