Senior / R&D Engineer (Image Processing, 3D, Robotics, Deep Learning) at Panasonic R&D Center Singapore
Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 18-Jun-2018
Bachelor's / Honours
- Research novel image processing and 3D algorithms.
- Develop new innovative ideas for real business use cases.
- Give good technical presentations at international conferences
- Good Bachelor/Master/PhD Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline;
- Good knowledge and rich experience with proven research & development results in image processing/3D technology and robotics (for example camera calibration, multi-view stereo, 3D rendering, texture mapping, visual odometry, SLAM, SfM); and preferably with publications in top-tier journals or conferences; Experience in Deep Learning for image processing and 3D applications is a plus.
- Proficient in C/C++ programming skills; Experience in Robot Operating System (ROS) programming is a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Highly motivated, competitive, self-confident;
- Enjoy traveling overseas.
Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Panasonic Corporation is a worldwide leader in the development of diverse electronics technologies and solutions for customers in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, and B2B businesses. Celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2018, the company has expanded globally and now operates 495 subsidiaries and 91 associated companies worldwide, recording consolidated net sales of 7.343 trillion yen for the year ended March 31, 2017. Committed to pursuing new value through innovation across divisional lines, the company uses its technologies to create a better life and a better world for its customers. To learn more about Panasonic: http://www.panasonic.com/global.