Senior Quantity Surveyor
Kwan Yong Construction Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Feb-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Quantity take-off and cost estimation.
- Preparing of tender submission within specific deadline.
- Source, negotiate and awarding of contracts to vendors.
- Tendering and contract documents administration, preparing BQ, cost estimation, control and budgeting.
- Monitoring actual construction cost vs contract work quality.
- Ensuring that cost is ideally managed within budget throughout the project.
- Advising the project team on contractual rights and arbitration procedures when dispute arises.
- Ensure meticulous assessment of costs / schedule of all projects activities.
- Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum 2-years of relevant working experience in the Construction industry.
- Good with figures and an eye for details.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledgeable about construction materials and procurement methods.
- Good knowledge in Building Construction Works, Singapore Contracts Law and regulations will be an added advantage.
Kwan Yong Construction Pte Ltd