Senior Quantity Surveyor
Statement Of Purpose
In charge of all Electrical tenders inclusive of measurement of quantities, cost estimation, preparation of tender submission, tender analysis, sourcing and negotiation with suppliers and sub-contractors and the operation of the Tender Section.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
(A) Specific :
- In-charge of the Tender Section.
- Take off quantities.
- Raise queries on discrepancies in tender documents / drawings.
- Sourcing of quotations from suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Evaluate quotations received from suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Prepare costing and budget for projects.
- Preparation of tender submission.
- Attend site briefing or site show-round.
(B) General :
- Prepare cost estimates and submission of tenders.
- Maintain proper documentation for all tenders.
- Coordinate and work with other departments.
- Engage, coordinate and oversees all tenders to ensure timely submission to Clients.
- To follow the safety procedures, rules and regulation and eliminate or reduce hazard at the workplace.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
(B) Knowledge & Skills :
- Well-versed with Electrical tendering.
- Good interpersonal.
- Independent and Team player.
- Proactive and able to take initiative.
- Good in negotiation.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and can communicate effectively in English.
- PC literate and knowledge in MS Office.
(C) Experience :
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of relevant experience.
ISO-Integrated M&E Pte Ltd