Senior Quality / Quality Engineer (CQA/ Projects)
Position Description : _Managing projects to ensure project timelines are met and customer’s quality requirements are achieved. Customer complaints management for key customer accounts.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
1. Managing new projects from initial feasibility review till customer approval.
2. Organize regular project reviews with cross-functional teams for on-time submission of FA samples
3. PPAP submission to customers for new products / changes and compilation of relevant PPAP documents.
4. Establish workmanship standards / SOPs for production parts quality.
5. Review internal quality failures and recommend improvements.
6. Liaise with customers for initial technical review and confirm manufacturing feasibility / offer counter-proposals
7. Handle customers’ complaints, respond with 3D & 8D replies using systematic root cause analysis with cross-functional teams.
8. Verify effectiveness of established corrective / preventive actions and closure of 8D reports in a timely manner .
9. Initiate and organize continuous improvement activities with the goal of improving efficiency / reducing costs / quality improvements
1. Able to apply automotive core tools eg APQP/PPAP, FMEA, MSA and SPC , familiarity with latest edition of ISO/TS 16949 & ISO 13485 requirements.
2.Familiar with QA measuring equipment such as Vision Scopes, Profile Projector etc.
3. Manage projects and preparing PPAP packages.
4. Ally problem solving techniques including root cause analysis using tools such as 5WHY and 8D approach.
5. Interpretation of technical drawings.
6.Metal stamping and related secondary processes like plating, deburring etc
SWISS PRECISION INDUSTRIES PTE LTD