Senior Quality Engineer
Vision Manpower Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Jun-2019
EA Licence No: 02C5351|EA Personal Registration No: R1100394
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Develop and implement quality control plan for adequacy and suitability for the production and new product introduction
- Drive improvement of process and product quality by monitoring quality indicators (SPC, production yield, defect rates)
- Benchmark, develop and implement inspection methods and procedures to meet quality objectives, product quality, quality assurance, technical goals and productivity savings.
- Support customer audits and third party inspection routines
- Manage the qualification of new materials/suppliers & incoming quality of the materials
- Drive supplier quality through audits to ensure conformance to specification and continuous improvement in system, procedures and processes.
- Drive supplier performance through efficient rating system and reviews.
- Supervision of Quality Inspectors
- Develop product reliability, support product qualification process
- Participate in internal quality audits to drive conformance and continuous improvement in product quality
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 3 years’ experience
- Experienced in design of SPC controls, demonstrated lean and six sigma capability (projects), green or black belt preferred
- Experienced in using quality tools for problem solving & also the ability to present & communicate logically.
- Experience in GR&R, FMEA, QMS (ISO 9000/TS 16949), SPC, MSA is advantageous
- Able to communication in Mandarin as need to liaise with China vendors & PRC inspectors
Interested applicant, please send your resume stating your current, expected salary and reasons for leaving each company.
Vision Manpower Pte Ltd