Senior Quality Engineer - Aerospace
To manage, monitor and drive the compliance of company Quality Management System as a Certificated Repair Station, and Approved Maintenance Organization. Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Develop the Management Systems and conduct review to ensure that it is in compliant with AS9110 &
airworthiness requirements. Eg. Aviation Safety Management System (SMS).
• Create & update Manuals – Quality, Repair Station, Quality Control, Exposition and Maintenance.
• To perform investigation, establish effective corrective actions for all non-conformance. Such as warranty claim,quality escapes, customer complains etc.
• To support and drive continuous improvement in process and company quality culture.
• Develop an effective Maintenance System based on Airworthiness Authorities and their Airworthiness
Requirements and manage the Airworthiness Approvals, Capability Lists, and Authorized Release Certificates.
• Establish and manage all MRO Key Personnel (Accountable Manager, Quality Manager, Workshop Manager,Certifying Staff, Inspectors, Technicians, and Mechanics), processes (Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures), Work Instructions, Forms, and Records, Inspections (Preliminary Inspection, Hidden Damage Inspection, In-Process Inspection, Final Inspection, and Final Release).
• Establish and manage Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and Identification and Traceability systems.
Maintenance Training and Qualification Systems
• Establish an effective Training and Qualification System to track training records for audit purpose. This includes Airworthiness, Product, Process, Suspected Unapproved Parts program, Human Factors, Foreign Object Damage (FOD) training.
• To ensure all necessary trainings are provided to Maintenance Personnel (Management, Certifying Staff,
Supervisors, Inspectors, Technicians/Mechanics, Planners, Purchasers) to ensure all personnel are trained and competent and qualified to perform their maintenance tasks and to provide maintenance support.
• Degree in Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years relevant experience in
aviation maintenance organization.
• Knowledge in AS9100/AS9110/ISO 9001 Quality Management System and FAA/EASA/CAAS/CAAC
• Possess Lead Assessor course certification.
• Good data analysis skill would be added merits
• Meticulous and independent.
• Perform other duties as needed and directed by superior.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Ding Tau Searn (Kenneth)
Registration No: R1875329
EA Licence No.: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd