Senior/Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer (IP Network/IoT Systems)/$5k/Jurong
Duties and responsibilities
- Successful candidate will be part of the global QA organization responsible for testing our entire product solution which includes cloud application, user application, system and/or embedded software testing.
- The candidate will interface with hardware, software and other engineering teams in carrying out both blackbox and whitebox testing activities.
- Candidate will have the opportunity to work with a geographically dispersed development and QA teams.
- The position requires individuals who are self-motivated, dedicated, focused, and able to meet demanding project schedules with minimal supervision.
- The position will be providing technical solutions to field support team when needed.
- BS or MS in Electronics, Computer/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with minimum 2-5 years of relevant testing experience. Product based testing experience is a must.
- Experience with developing or testing of customer-premise equipment (CPE) such as setup boxes (STB), residential gateways and/or IOT devices are highly preferred.
- Experience in WIFI technology, IP networking protocols (Such as TCP/IP/UDP), HAN/LAN protocols (Zwave/Zigbee) is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of testing concept and methodologies.
- Experience in developing the Test Plan/Procedures, Test Cases execution and preparing Test Reports
- Experience in using defect report tools (Redmine, JIRA) is a must.
- Must be highly flexible to adapt and work effectively in a dynamic environment
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess good analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong English Language skills, verbal and written
- Travel to customer sites (within US) for System Integration Test when needed.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with python scripting or event-based system debugging
- Prior experience working with remote teams.
- Knowledge of Agile development processes a plus.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collayer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01 Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9727
Lawrence Pang Swee Yong
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1989674
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd