Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Salary: Up $5000
- Location: Changi
- Develop the Management Systems and conduct review to ensure that it is in compliant with AS9110 & airworthiness requirements. Eg. Aviation Safety Management System (SMS).
- Create & update Manuals – Quality, Repair Station, Quality Control, Exposition and Maintenance.
- To perform investigation, establish effective corrective actions for all non-conformance. Such as warranty claim, quality escapes, customer complains etc.
- To support and drive continuous improvement in process and company quality culture.
- Develop an effective Maintenance System based on Airworthiness Authorities and their Airworthiness Requirements and manage the Airworthiness Approvals, Capability Lists, and Authorized Release Certificates.
- Establish and manage all MRO Key Personnel (Accountable Manager, Quality Manager, Workshop Manager, Certifying Staff, Inspectors, Technicians, and Mechanics), processes (Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures), Work Instructions, Forms, and Records, Inspections (Preliminary Inspection, Hidden Damage Inspection, In-Process Inspection, Final Inspection, and Final Release).
- Establish and manage Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and Identification and Traceability systems.
- To establish an effective Control system for the control of Documents, Tools, Equipment, Facilities, Software Programs, Materials (Non-Conforming Parts and Scrap Parts), Vendors (Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Suppliers, and Service Providers), Calibration of IMTE (Inspection Measuring Testing Equipment), Records (Maintenance Records), Out-Of-Manual Repairs, Off-Site work (Off-Site Inspection and Maintenance).
QMS Auditing Systems
- To establish an effective system for Quality Auditing, Corrective and Preventive Action Reporting.
- To assess the effectiveness of the systems for MRO Management, Maintenance and Control, Training and Qualification Systems.
- Degree in Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent with 5 years relevant experience in aviation maintenance organization.
- Knowledge in AS9100/AS9110/ISO 9001 Quality Management System and FAA/EASA/CAAS/CAAC airworthiness requirements.
- Possess Lead Assessor course certification
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Current and Expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice Period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.*
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete job listing. We wish you all the best in your career search.
Please send in the format request above to ensure speedy response for selected candidates
Jasmine Khong Weng Lee l Registration Number: R1982556
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd l EA Licence No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd