Senior Quality Analyst
ITCAN Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Nov-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Create test plans, test cases and traceability matrices based on complex business requirements documents and system design documents.
- Contribute to and maintain team’s automation tool set.
- Create and / or maintain automated test data sets as well as validate test environments.
- Organize and prioritize team's needs within given automation toolset to ensure execution is as effective as possible.
- Take an active role in all testing phases, receiving direction from the QA Manager and offering advice to the QA Manager when needed.
- Contribute to and maintain team’s internal knowledge base.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Overall 7 to 9 years of prior experience as a QA Test Analyst in Automation with 4 to 5 years in Investment Banking Domain.
- Experience in Behavior Driven Development, TDD approach
- Must have hands on automation experience in Selenium Webdriver, JAVA, Maven/ANT.
- Well versed with Core Java concept with 3-5 years of hands on experience
- Must have experience in REST API testing primarily using native/third party Java libraries
ITCAN Pte Ltd