Senior / QC Lab Analyst (Flavors) (North) /1 year contract
- Performs sensory evaluation, chemical, physical testing of flavoring products or ingredients to ensure that products are conforms to requirements standard & specification.
- Enter test results into SAP timely resulting in an acceptance or rejection.
- Support microbiological testing of flavoring products, raw material, environmental and water.
- Support investigations on microbiological quality related matters
- Lead the Cleaning & Environmental Monitoring Program
- Maintenance of laboratory / Quality Control equipment includes monitoring equipment calibration.
- Identify opportunity for improvements in QC
- To implement ISO 9001, HACCP, FSSC 22000 and EHS in daily working activities and supporting all audit (include customer audit).
- Diploma in Chemistry, Biology, Analytical Chemistry, Microbiology with minimum 2 years experience in QC or Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Analytical Chemistry, Microbiology with/without experience in QC.
- Sensory Evaluation experience preferred
- Operational experience and strong affinity on laboratory system, analytical equipment and instruments and microbiological testing experience preferred
- Good technical understanding, computer, organization, oral and written communication skills are required
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15453
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD