Senior QA Technical Associate (Microbiology Lab Technologist) - Up to $3.5K
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 27-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Prepare culture media for microbiological test.
- (Applicable to TSB, FTM, SDA, TSA, PBS & Peptone Water)
- Observation and recording of microbial data.
- Product bioburden test results
- Air viable test results
- BI sterility test results
- BF Test results
- DQA test result
- Product Sterility test result
- Perform culture media sterility and growth support test.
- Conduct gram staining.
- Perform general Cleaning in Microlab.
- Monitor the viable and non-viable counts in the air in production area.
- CEA,CEA 2,ISO Class 5,6,7( For Venflon, Pharmzone & Microlab)
- Conduct the presterilization microbial test for final product.
- Monitor the contamination rate of RO/soft water in T & C and Facility.
- Sanitize the RO/Milli-Q water system in Microlab.
- Conduct LAL test for presence of Bacteria Endotoxin.
- Perform equipment calibration / maintenance.
- Responsible for coordinating and sending test samples to contract sterilizer for irradiation.
- Conduct Dose Quality audit test.
- Perform Bacteriostatic/Fungistatic tests.
- Assist in Microbiology Laboratory equipment validation program.
- Perform Product Sterility test.
- Perform Biological Indicator test.
- BI Sterility test (validation & Routine)
- Assist in ETO sterilization validation and revalidation.
- Assist in auditing the placement of biological indicator.
- Min Diploma / Bachelor in any science courses
- Sterilization experience (ISO11135 or ISO11137)
- Must have Product Bioburden testing working experience
- Must have Endotoxin testing working experience
- Min 2 to 3 years of working experience in Microbiology Lab
US MNC (Pharma)
Interested Candidates please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruitment Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PE LTD (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd