Senior QA Automation Engineer (DevOps)
- Work within a well-recognized game development firm to ensure the stability, performance and success of the game.
- Great work culture with an open, fun and innovative team
Our client is a leading game development firm in Asia Pacific and is part of a global video game company. The Singapore branch has been here for more than a decade with a multicultural team of over 30 different nationalities.
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, you will work closely with other teams to develop, implement and maintain a suite of subsystems as part of a high quality game in an English speaking environment. Using existing technology and new developments, you will ensure the stability, performance and success of the game.
Your are responsible for:
- Developing, integrating and maintaining various automated test frameworks to validate versions release to deploy across the globe.
- Supporting the Tech Lead in building tools, test cases and tracking down issues (e.g. gathering of metrics and logs to document issues).
- Implementing and maintaining testing guidelines for deployment.
- Participating in peer-reviewing of code to maintain code quality, reliability & reusability for testing & deployment.
- Reacting to issues by adding or writing new test scenarios to detect similar issues and liaising with Dev Team to help address or document third-party issues.
- Managing and coordinating remote location (codev) initiative on automatic testing and also leading web testing on Game2Web application.
- Providing support during technical testing, for game backend.
- You have at least 8 years of QA software testing experience, with a strong background in CI/CD and DevOps.
- A Degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- Experience in Python scripting and C++ are highly preferred. Knowledge of C# and relational databases are good to have.
- You have experience in working with various testing frameworks and you are familiar with unit testing test suites and C++ debugging process.
- You are familiar with bug tracking softwares and processes (e.g. Jira).
- You are proficient at reusing, adopting and integrating existing code.
- You have excellent communication skills, to collaborate within and across teams.
- Passion for gaming, or working in gaming industry, would be an added advantage.
Ref No: 24960911
Snaphunt Pte Ltd