Senior Purchasing Officer
- Verify purchase of materials,equipment, and other components into system upon Superior/planning department.
- Internal and external stakeholder Liaison on daily delivery schedule.
- Verification for invoices from vendors/forwarders with Accounts Department for payment.
- Co-ordinate with the forwarder on the shipping documents (Bill of Lading, shipping invoice / profit and loss for custom clearance and cargo release.)
- Sourcing of materials.
- Perform cost analysis and ensure best prices for materials for meeting cost target.
- other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of relevant experience in Manufacturing industry.
- Experience in electronic/semiconductor field will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in SAP and MS Office will be an advantage.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17107
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Constance at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Constance Lim Wen Shi | Registration No: R1551808
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD