Senior Property Executive / Assistant Property Manager (Retail Management)
One Marina Property Services Pte Ltd (One Marina) | Date Posted: 13-Jul-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Job Description :
Involve in marketing spaces to potential tenants, tender preparation, sourcing, negotiation and selection of tenants for retailtenders (new leases/ renewals);
To act as the liaison and to facilitate all communications between the client and tenants;
Involve in the handing over and taking over retail units, coordinate the procedures and manage all matters pertaining to a tenant’s fit-out / reinstatement works with the tenants, tenants’ consultants/ contractors, the respective stakeholders;
Conduct audit checks on the Tenants’ premises through inspections to ensure high standards of service, hygiene & safety and compliance with authorities’ regulations, statutory by-laws and client’s mandated requirements;
Prepare, collate and ensure timely submission of all regular/ ad-hoc reports on (i.e. performance indicators, occupancy rates, tenant lease dates, etc) for management, clients as well as government authorities.
Job Requirement :
- Degree/Diploma in Estate Management, Building Management & Facility Management/ or equivalent.
- 2 to 5 years of related experience in retail mall environment or similar capacity.
- Possess excellent negotiation, interpersonal and written skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and work in a fast-paced environment independently.
- Possess positive work attitude, drive and resilience to meet job challenges.
- Experience in healthcare industry/ technical M&E knowledge would be added advantage
One Marina Property Services Pte Ltd (One Marina)
At One Marina Property Services Pte Ltd (One Marina) , you will play a vital role in helping to achieve the company’s vision of becoming a world-class organization, by providing the best real estate and property management services for our shareholders. There is a wide range of opportunities available at One Marina, from Project Management to playing a supportive role in Building Facilities. We are constantly looking for innovative and committed individuals to take up the challenge and join us.