Senior Project & Service Engineer (MNC, exp in Remote Terminal Unit)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Responsible for designing, configuring, programming and testing during project execution
- Conducts FAT with customer.
- Executes Site Commissioning at customer site.
- Attends kick off meetings and teleconferences with customers and counterparts to clarify and assure that information on inquiries or documentation are identified and met.
- Carries out testing and diagnostic on returned defect items for repair depot and generate reports.
- Provides technical support and offer recommendations to customer for technical related issues.
- Submit weekly report on projects and services status to Engineering Manager.
- Ad hoc duties
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering/Computer science or related technical discipline with 3 years working experience in SCADA, PLC, Flow computers and Remote Terminal Unit.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relation skills with strong teamwork.
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd