Senior Project Manager (Real Estate) J4188MT
Nala Employment Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Apr-2019
EA Licence No: 16C8302|EA Personal Registration No: R1982127
Bachelor's / Honours
- Prepare development/project brief, which include setting time, cost and quality objectives for the project.
- Co-ordination with authorities, project consultants and vendors to ensure successful implementation and completion of the project in accordance to project brief.
- Tracking of project time, cost control and project quality.
- Be expected to identify potential construction related issues or contractual disputes and effect appropriate solutions.
- Manage project handing over and related defects issues.
- Liaise with marketing department on marketing, sales and tenancy matters.
- Facilitate due diligence and documentation of approved investment.
- Maintain a professional relationship with owners, Board of Directors and regulatory agency personnel.
- Prepare and implement annual budgets and property development plan to meet owner’s objectives.
- Identify opportunities to cut costs or increase revenue.
- Negotiate all contracts and supervise all contractor personnel.
- Ad hoc assignments.
- Possess a recognized Degree in Building Services/Real Estate/Civil Engineering/Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in real estate development and project administration, preferably with a developer organization.
- Familiar with statutory submission requirements and procedures
- Good understanding of building design and detailing
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal and networking skills.
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform under tight schedules and deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Independent, resourceful, self-motivated, result oriented and a team player that is able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Conversant in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Good interpersonal skills to coordinate with different departments.
- Good with numbers and have good presentation skills.
- Possess excellent business acumen and good business network
Nala Employment Pte Ltd