Senior Project Manager / Project Manager
Memiontec Holdings Limited (SGX Listed Company)| Date Posted: 2-Jul-2020
Manager, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Responsible for the overall performance of the project(s) from effective project management to implementation and successful handover within specified schedule, budget, quality and including client’s satisfaction, quality control, safety and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for overall administration of the project(s), project budget controls, tracking of expenditures and critical scrutiny of contract documents and drawings.
- Responsible to manage the project teams (Mechanical, Electrical, ICA, Process, Testing & commissioning) and meet client expectation and project deliverable.
- Resourceful and able to mitigate all challenges.
- Communicate effectively & negotiate with consultants, clients, contractors on engineering and contractual matters. Strong technical knowledge in Process Design, Assembly drawing, good management system and team work.
- Subcontract and Purchase Order Scope Development.
- Preparation and presentation of Monthly position report, progress claim, invoice review and approval.
- Maintain good customer partnership & relationship management.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, Recognized by PE Board
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience in project management preferably in Water & Waste Water industries. Candidates with relevant working experience in Construction sector are welcome.
- Those with relevant process design experience will be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent leadership ability, planning, interpersonal communication and negotiation skills to lead a team of engineers and contractors while liaising with peers and colleagues from various departments
- Strong understanding, effective contract administration and implementation of project contractual matters.
- Mentoring of staff and providing engineering support as may be required to other department within the group.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to form productive relationship with co-workers and with customers.
- Possess the mental and physical stamina to take on numerous challenging tasks while simultaneously meeting high standards and deadlines
- Highly motivated, driven by excellence and having an eye for details.
- Proficiency in the use of MS office, MS Project.
Memiontec Holdings Limited (SGX Listed Company)