Senior Project Manager
- Leading a group of ~20 of managers, engineers and manufacturing techs organized into a task force and made responsible for all activities associated with new product/ technology industrialization, e.g. transferring/ ramping/ stabilizing new product/ process from RnD to HVM, etc
- Managing overall program schedule, balancing and aligning goals and priorities between RnD and HVM.
- Be accountable for project milestone deliverable within NPI phase.
- Coordinating with the project team during product development phase and driving project review meetings (e.g. design and test review meetings)
- Monitoring production and feeding back relevant issues to the development team(s).
- Being accountable for all aspects of DfM (Design for Manufacturing).
- Governing transfer methodology and mutual expectations document between RnD and HVM.
- Min Bachelor degree in engineering with at least 5 years of experience.
- Experienced in development and technology transfers as well as on-going process/defect matching and performance improvement.
- Strong project/ program management skill.
- Working Experience with High Volume Manufacturing (HVM).
- Prior people management with strong technical depth in process/ yield engineering is a must.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/ R1767240 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd