Senior Project Manager
We are looking for Senior Project Manager (Data Warehouse, Teradata, Data Governance) for a Direct Contract with one of client based in Singapore
Salary: Open for discussion
● Minimum Bachelor Degree or equivalent professional qualifications with at least 10 years of working experience in banking industry, preferably with business / functional knowledge; of which at least 4 years of Project Management experience
● Experience in Data Warehousing and Big Data ecosystem is required. Knowledge of architecting and modeling in Systems Integration, Data Warehousing, BI tools and Big Data platforms
● Good written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated success presenting in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action.
● Good team player who possesses drive and initiative;
● Excellent written / oral communication skills to effectively interact with different stakeholders and external vendors, able to work independently under pressure.
1. Define the project scope
2. Ensure solution design is standardized and scalable to avoid exceptions and manual processes
3. Manage, plan, prioritise and organise project activities
● Develop business project plans/schedules while balancing business needs and expectations.
● Identify and manage business stakeholders.
● Identify and manage business project team to major milestones.
● Define project roles and obtain key business personnel to support project roles.
4. Clear and regular communication on project activities
● Communicate to management and stakeholders to provide clarity in the project scope, timelines, risk, benefits across the project life cycle on a regular basis.
● Champion business change management, ensuring the business is prepared for the change.
● Work or liaise effectively with business representatives.
5. Develop project documentation
● Write formal business requirements documents for projects/enhancements.
● Map as-is and to-be processes, design new business processes and re-engineer existing business processes, and define operational process metrics.
● Develop and maintain issue logs to ensure accountability for resolution of key issues.
6. Drives vendors effectively to achieve project deliverables and ensure project is delivered on schedule
Interested, please send over your resume to recruitment@aryansearch dot com or call at +65 67087429 Ext 200 for confidential discussion.
EA PERSONNEL: SHERVANI VIKRAM
EA REGISTRATION NUMBER: R1110177
LICENSEE: ARYAN SEARCH PTE LTD / LICENSE NO. 13C6405
For all other jobs please visit our site: http://aryansearch.com/jobs
Aryan Search Pte Ltd
Aryan Search was formed in 2008, with HQ in Singapore and offices across the region. We are a rapidly growing award winning company that offers specialist recruitment consulting services to top class companies, regionally and globally. We cover all areas of Permanent, Contract and Temporary recruitment with a vertical and account driven approach allowing us to adapt and innovate to tailor for our client and candidate needs alike Top recruiters source top talent We pride ourselves on being able to deliver the absolute best talent for our clients. It’s vital that we have dedicated, committed recruiters who are passionate about being experts in their vertical markets. We see the importance of selecting the right recruiter, training and coaching them and allowing them to be free to follow the pulse of the industry.