Senior Project Manager - FF&E
Summary of Job Responsibilities
The senior project manager will be responsible for managing individual projects in a fast-paced project environment and ensuring customer service expectations of our internal clients are consistently met.
- Manage Client Relations (Operations, project managers, in-house designers); maintain communication with clients in a professional and positive manner
- Ensure all FF&E (Furniture, fixtures, and equipment) product meets internal customers’ needs and expectations on schedule
- Develop timely and comprehensive procurement schedules for each project to ensure timely and comprehensive purchase for all FF&E goods and services required to complete the project on schedule
- Track and expedite submittals, prototypes, production schedule, and arrival dates of all products purchased
- Assess critical paths and exercise risk management
- Maintain detailed and organized files, notes, and records for all projects
- Manage and supervise on-site FF&E installation coordination, as required
- Consolidate punch lists and follow up to resolve all punch list items
- Collaborate in a team environment with other procurement managers and project managers and attend weekly team meetings
- Performing all other job related duties are required
- Bachelor’s Degree in project management, interior design, supply chain, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- At least 8 years of experience in project management.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to manage projects effectively and efficiently
- Great with people; have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts
- Communicating clearly and effectively within the team, as well as with the stakeholders
- Ability to read FF&E specifications, shop drawings, and Interior Design drawings including furnishings plans, floor finish plans, reflected ceiling plans, and elevations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Excel & Project)