Senior Project Manager, Credit Risk
- Work within a consulting company with a long history of success
- Lead the successful implementation of projects
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
In this role, you will be collaborating with all stakeholders to structure new project and deliver best expected solutions. You will anticipate risks, track follow-ups and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans. You will also managing proper decision making, add value to IT operational processes, attained required approvals and coordinate project implementation.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with users and business stakeholders to elaborate functional solutions, with development teams for implementation roadmap and developing requirement specifications according to standard templates & methodology.
- Defining requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis.
- Monitoring general functions like - coordinating workshops, recording meeting minutes, writing GFS, reviewing and validating with Sponsors, presenting findings and supporting developers.
- Ensuring proper migration and change management related activities in new projects.
- Coordinating, supervising and performing UAT related to new implementations.
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with external and internal third-parties to analyse information needs and functional requirements.
- Serving as the conduit between the customer community and the technology teams through which requirements flow.
- Collaborating with experts to establish technical vision and analysing trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Act as a liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- You have at least 10 years' experience in Banking Industry, as a Business Analyst / Project Manager.
- You possess solid understanding and hands-on knowledge of credit and risk processes and features like - collateral management, financing ratios, financial products, RWA calculations & methodologies, credit risk operations & their impacts on General Ledger.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- You have lead credit risk projects, as a Project Manager, in your previous roles.
- You have good knowledge of rules engine platform.
- Risk Certifications and CFA would be a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written, is required to converse with clients.
- You have strong proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio and you have hands-on experience working with product management tools.
- You are highly analytical and have the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd