Senior Project Manager (Cash Management)
- Opportunity to join an international consulting firm
- Engage in knowledge-sharing and guide a talented team
- Excellent learning and development prospects
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
You will be responsible for :
- Performing project management tasks, managing estimation and ensuring activities are performed on schedule within quality standards
- Discussing with the team on the requirements of the project
- Managing projects and resources linked to the modules under his responsibility
- Monitoring and reporting project progress, respecting planning and budget
- Ensuring team members observe and respect code of conduct
- Communicating with deployment team for delivery via the release note and support team for support
- Proactively proposing improvement on current application
- You have at least 7 years of project management experience with at least 3 years as Project Manager in a banking IT system.
- Good knowledge on Payment systems and Core Banking applications is required
- You have experience in MS project or any Project Management tool
- You possess knowledge of all phases of IT system development and implementation life cycle
- You are aware of various software development procedures
- You are delivery-oriented and are capable of interacting with technical teams
- You are incline to share expertise and provide coaching/mentoring
- You have good autonomy and reliability
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organisational and communication skills is essential to this role.
- You have willingness to learn new skills and work on new topics
Snaphunt Pte Ltd