Senior Project Executive (IT Systems Support)
- Work within a leading media organisation
- Exciting opportunity for an energetic and self-motivated software professional
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance
Our client is a leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. With their core business in publishing in both print and digital editions, they also own other digital products and outdoor media.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with internal teams to understand the business change requests and delivering solutions as per agreed timelines and service levels.
- Analysing business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing process.
- Translating business needs into test cases and guiding business users during User Acceptance Testing.
- Reviewing and analysing existing applications' effectiveness and efficiency.
- Developing strategies for improving or leveraging these systems and improving business processes.
- Staying current with business needs and strategies, providing consultancy and advice, and communicating updates and findings to diverse audiences.
- Producing technical documents, such as user guides and technical guides for administrators.
- Cultivating and disseminating knowledge of application-usage best practices.
- Establishing clear and concise work plan and targets for team members.
- Coaching and developing team members.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline and have at least 3 years of relevant IT support experience.
- You have a fundamental understanding of project management processes.
- Prior experience in Ecommerce, CRM, digital / EDM marketing and single sign-on implementation is an advantage.
- Proven people management skills and problem solving attitude is required.
- You are a proactive individual who always looks for effective solutions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required along with an ability to work in teams.
- You are capable of working in fast paced environments and multi-tasking when required.
- You have the will to learn and apply new skills on the job.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd