Senior Project Engineer/ Junior ( North/ Up $5000/ Electrical )
√ Industry: Electrical & Electronic MNC
√ Location: North
√ Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am to 5.15pm
√ Good Remuneration Package with AWS
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Application Support Manager
- Responsible for the customization project support of company product lines (E-Motive in particular) sold globally.
- Work closely with cross-functional departments to provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support.
- Coordinate with factory in Shanghai for new engineering (hardware, software & firmware) release and production testing document management.
- Production planning for non-standard products with remote factory.
- Manage to ensure timely Engineering Change Order/Release Note to factory
- Coordination with factory on Engineering Work Order release to ensure smooth and prompt order fulfilment
- Mock-up and demo sample prototyping for project sales
- Support local/SEA projects on final product assembly, rework and pre-delivery testing
- Generate and manage production testing document for factory
- Conducts product training to internal personnel
- Handles customer technical inquiries through telephone, fax, e-mail correspondences in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Generates Engineering Change Order for assigned regions
- Involve in hardware/software development activities if needed
- Assist with sales to grow business
- To provide timely response to customer’s inquiries and feedback
- To generate engineering work order for assigned region
- To coordinate with factory to ensure smooth and time delivery for project orders
- To manage new release and engineering change release to factory
- Other duties as assigned by line manager
- Must have minimum Diploma or Degree relevant engineering qualification.
- Minimum of 2 year’s relevant experiences are preferred. No experience are welcome to apply.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proactive attitude.
- Understanding of Serial Bus communication such as CAN, RS422/RS485, RS232, SPI etc is required.
- Ability to perform Hardware Testing/Troubleshooting is required.
- Mostly office-based work but occasionally need to visit client office or site.
- Ability and acceptance to travel as required across the world.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Tel: 6950 9755
EA Registration Number: R1872533
EA Personnel: Lim Jing Yee
People Profilers Pte Ltd