Senior Project Engineer (Construction)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 25-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
A reputable construction consultant, based in USA, China and Singapore. They are recognised in the industry for their expertise in engineering work and construction of the highest quality. Dedicated to providing reliable, timely, excellent and safe construction services to clients. Its competencies span the value chain including consultancy in Engineering and Construction.
- Planning project management for coastal/maritime/ports development.
- Hands on experience with British codes, European codes and Indian standard codes.
- Arrangement of project masterplan and coordinate with Main Con / Sub Con
- Ensure construction and contractors work process align with project timeline
- Liaise with design team to prepare concept and preliminary engineering design, study reports, concept layouts
- Prepare design, tender and construction documentation.
- Ensure projects are completed in accordance to internal guidelines and compliance with the relevant government regulatory requirement.
- Master / Degree / Diploma holder
- Project Management experience in Construction of Ports / Harbour / Land reclamation (mandatory)
- No work pass quota for foreigner
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career!
Applicants kindly submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] / click Apply or call David @ 6232 5255 for a confidential discussion
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947